Computational tools are evolving rapidly as computers are key components in all engineering fields and disciplines. The benefits of using computer simulation in production and research are tremendous leading to a more efficient resource allocation and improved cost saving. ACTEA’19 aims at bringing together developers and practitioners from both academia and industry dealing with computational tools. It is an open invitation to all experts to share their research results and pioneering views about recent trends and developments in the field. ACTEA’19 is the fourth edition of an IEEE-sponsored conference series and the proceedings of the previous editions are available online at the IEEE Xplore platform.
Engineering applications of interest include, but are not limited to
* Control & Automation: Control Systems, Mechatronics, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Aided Manufacturing, Process Control, Engineering Optimization.
* Electrical & Computer Technologies: Electromagnetics, Microelectronics, Power Electronics, Power System Analysis, FPGA, Semiconductor and Optoelectronic Devices, Communication and Signal Processing, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Cybersecurity.
* Energy & Environment: Energy Technologies, Renewable, Thermal and Fluid Sciences, Pollution, Urban Environment, Oil & Gas, Hydraulics and Hydrology.
* Engineering Systems: Data Analytics, Geotechnical/Geophysical, Structural, Chemical, Sustainability, Materials, Mechanics, Bioengineering, Mathematical Modeling, BMS, Traffic and Transportation Engineering, Project Management.
* Engineering Education: Software, Teaching/Learning Tools, Accreditation.
• Submission of manuscripts (4-6 pages): February 1, 2019
• Notification of acceptance: April 12, 2019
• Deadline for submission of final paper: May 20, 2019
The conference will be held at Notre Dame University-Louaize in Zouk Mosbeh (10 km north of Beirut), a lovely place squeezed between the Mediterranean Sea and the cavernous Jeita Grotto, which is one of the most impressive subterranean displays of stalactites and stalagmites of the planet. ACTEA’19 offers the opportunity to explore Lebanon with its legendary hospitality, natural and touristic sites, and delicious food; it is indeed a unique place to visit. The area offers some of the best of Lebanon in hotels, restaurants, shopping centers, theaters, cinemas, art galleries, and sand beaches.