Submission deadline has been extended to August 19, 2018!
– Extended versions of selected papers will be invited for possible inclusion in a Special Issue of Wiley Internet Technology Letters and MDPI Telecommunications!
– Exciting Keynote Speeches will be given by Ana Garcia Armada (University Carlos III of Madrid, Spain), Petar Popovski (Aalborg University, Denmark) and Hossam S. Hassanein (Queen’s University, Canada)!
– Authors of selected accepted papers in GIIS 2018 will be invited to give a talk to the IEEE 5G/IoT Summit!
CALL FOR PAPERS
Global Information Infrastructure and Networking Symposium (GIIS 2018)
23-25 October, 2018, Thessaloniki, Greece || Technically sponsored by IEEE
Web – http://www.giis-conf.org
Information Infrastructure and Networking (IIN) brings together information processing applications, communications networks and services, physical and software elements in networks and end systems. The technical program is split into the following four conference regular Tracks:
– Track 1: Next Generation Networking and Communications
– Track 2: Internet of Things
– Track 3: Emerging Topics in Communications and Networks
– Track 4: Communication Services, Standardization & Telecom Policies
The GIIS 2018 conference also includes the following Special Sessions:
– SS1: IoT and Cultural Heritage Protection
– SS2: Vehicular Networks – from Theory to Practice
– SS3: Security, Privacy and Trust in the Internet of Things
Paper submission (regular Tracks): August 19, 2018 (extended, firm deadline)
Paper submission (Special Sessions): August 19, 2018 (extended, firm deadline)
Notification of paper acceptance: September 5, 2018
Camera ready papers: September 15, 2018