You are kindly invited to contribute to the [SCS’19] Smart Cities Symposium 2019 which will be held on the 24-26 March 2019, UNIVERSITY OF BAHRAIN, KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN, In Collaboration with The Institution of Engineering and Technology, UK. SYMPOSIUM PAPERS WILL BE INDEXED BY IET INSPEC DIGITAL LIBRARY.
FULL PAPERS SUBMISSION: 15 JANUARY 2019
SUBMISSION NOTIFICATION: 01 FEBRUARY 2019
FINAL PAPERS SUBMISSION: 25 FEBRUARY 2019
* A Cyber Physical Infrastructure for the Smart City.
* Cyber Physical Infrastructure for Smart Cities.
* Smart Homes, … Smart Campuses, …
* Developing a Robust and Responsive Sensor Network.
* Green Computing, Big Data, and Analysis.
* Smart Transportation System
* High-Performance Networking Using Visible Light.
* Lost and Unaccounted Natural Gas.
* Cyber Attacks.
* Smart light System.
* New Technologies for Smart Environment.
* Mobile Crowd-sourcing for Smart Cities.
* Interactive Architecture.
* Virtual & Augmented Realities.
* Smart Urban Planning, & Design Solutions.
* Technology Enabled Homes and Interiors.
* Robots Capabilities in Smart Cities.
* Infrastructure in Smart Cities.
* Technology Enabled Homes & Interiors.
* Smart city business models adapted to cloud
* Smart Grides challenges in Smart Cities
* Sustainable energy in Smart Cities
* Role of renewable energy in smart cities
For more details please visit the symposium web page: https://www.smartcities2019.com/